On your marks... set... GO!


They're here! My business cards are here and I love them! What does that mean?? It means I can hand them out to everyone and let them know this is what I want to and can do for them... what does that mean?? it means they can contact me so I can craft and create anything and everything I possibly can to make their event beautiful... what does that mean?? It means I'm nervous! Ahhhhhhhh! This a new adventure that I haven't been on before but I am beyond excited. That does come with some nervousness, some insecurities and fears, but those are normal, and good. If I wasn't scared, I wouldn't be dreaming big enough.

The thought of "when I'm ready" pops into my head a lot as I work through setting things up for designing events, but if I keep waiting, I'll never be ready... or I'll never know when I'm ready, unless I just do it. Some things are necessary to do before moving on to others, but I've always been one to jump right in and try. If I make a mistake then I just know what doesn't work which is just as important as knowing what does. It's not the end of the world. And to be honest, a lot of times, mistakes turn out to be some of the best ideas ever, or spark some while trying to figure things out. So here's my jump!

I would love to be able to cross a lot of different areas of events. From weddings, to birthdays and holidays to product/ business launches and displays. I'll have some focus areas, but wouldn't be opposed to trying something new.

I will be updating the rest of my blog with some new things along the way. Get some pictures and products up and keep you informed of what is going on. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come to visit often!

wink ;)

0 comments :

Post a Comment