Say YES!!!



The Board to their Forever
Alright ladies... let's admit it, we all dream about our perfect wedding day, the perfect dress, perfect flowers, perfect song for your first dance, perfect man... but before all that happens, there has to be a proposal! I love the fact that a lot of you guys are really getting creative and sweet with how your pop the big question. It definitely shows how special they want to make this moment for their special lady. But hello! how cute is this proposal?? As a maker myself, I seriously give an A++ to this guy for his custom made Monopoly board proposal. Just the game alone would have been enough to have me completely surprised (and I love board games), but a proposal on top of that?? How could you say no??



The fact everything was built from scratch (and done very well might I add) is cute enough, but each property has a special meaning from where they met, to date spots, to favourite places and more.

You can see his page and the story here:

Monopoly Proposal - soooooo cute!

Future hubby, if you're reading this... this is the way to go ;) *hint*hint*

wink ;)

0 comments :

Post a Comment