Etsy is on Ebates! THANK YOU!

Everyone loves a good deal. Especially me. I'm definitely on those points programs, discount emails and love a good sale anywhere I can get one, but I'm so excited to see that Etsy is on Ebates! Ebates is great program I've been with for just over a year now and I love it. I tend to do most of my shopping online these days and I'm subscribed to way too many shops and stores to get updated info on sales and bargains. It can get a little tedious at times, but it's always great to know you could get a discount off of a sale with free shipping... SCORE! I actually just did that recently buying a tank top from Dynamite! they were having a free shipping weekend on all orders, found a tank top I liked on sale, went to buy it through Ebates and got and additional 2% back without leaving my couch! now I know this doesn't sound like much, but it can really add up. Best thing is, you don't have to remember to request a cheque from them either. They send it to your door automatically after a few months once you reach a certain amount. Free money for shopping online? YES PLEASE!

What is even better is that I have put my Can of Thankfulness on sale until Thanksgiving (and yes for all of those in the US, it will be on sale for your Thanksgiving too!) So right now you can get 20% the Can of Thankfulness and if you shop through Ebates, you can get cash back on top of that! So grab a Can and show that hostess with the mostest that invited you for a special dinner how thankful you are for all the work they put into that delicious Turkey. Don't know how to show your loved ones you're thankful to have them in your life? Give them a physical representation of the intangible feeling you have with a Can of Thankfulness and they will always know how much you appreciate them when they see it. Remember, you can always fill this can with anything you want if you ever wanted to add something to it as well.

Thank you Ebates, for adding Etsy to your wonderful list of shops :)

What are you Thankful for this coming season?

wink ;)

P.S. Right now if you sign up on Ebates, you can also get a welcome $5 cash bonus! How could you go wrong? Follow the links:

Ebates Canada
Ebates US

0 comments :

Post a Comment